A Personal Concierge is responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Personal Concierge, you would be responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Contacts guests through pre-arrival e-mail process and pre-arrival phone calls to welcome the guest and ascertain their needs and special arrangements, as well as arrival time. Personal Concierge will ensure that all relevant departments are advised of the guest's history, requests, and preferences prior to arrival.
· Coordinates and responds to all guest requests by assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations/touches to achieve maximum guest satisfaction
· Provide a warm and personal welcome experience to guests
· Completes the pre-registration and registration process for all TWS guests
· Escorts guest to guestroom and provide orientation of room services/amenities offered
· Off guest appropriate departure services and provide guest with a farewell letter, as well as post-departure correspondence
· Independently owns VIP groups to coordinate all requests, in-room amenities, rooming lists, and special billing requirements
· Supports Front Desk business volumes and assist with guest registration, requests, and check-out services
· Updates daily hotel communication documents to ensure all team members are aware of VIP arrivals and hotel information
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!