The Boca Raton Resort & Club is seeking a full time Personal Concierge Coordinator.
A Personal Concierge Coordinator is responsible for answering hotel telephone and directs calls to the appropriate extension or room. Clearly communicate with guests regarding hotel information and emergencies. Contacts hotel executives and city services in cases of emergency. Communicate with guests through email, text and phone conversations.
· Answer calls originating from external and internal sources. Direct caller to appropriate extension or room. Verify last name of guest for all room calls. Assist guests with directions or other required information. Direct hotel staff to assist guests, upon request. Communicate to callers in a clear and concise manner. Input/write messages using proper grammar and spelling. Verify names and telephone numbers.
· Administer and supervise all True Waldorf Service (TWS) arrivals in order to achieve an authentic and unique service experience for our guests by providing the highest levels of courtesy, professionalism and unparalleled service. This position acts as a first impression of Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts by contacting guests prior to their arrival, ascertaining their needs and preparing for their stay, while creating reservations and following through on their requests.
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!