Description de l'offre
A Junior Sous Chef is responsible for contributing to menu creation and managing and training the kitchen brigade to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing food cost controls.
What will I be doing?
As a Junior Sous Chef, you are responsible for contributing to menu creation and managing and training the kitchen brigade to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Junior Sous Chef will also be required to manage food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Contribute to menu creation
· Manage and train the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organised and motivated team
· Ensure consistency in quality of dishes at all times
· Manage customer relations when necessary, in the absence of the Junior Sous Chef
· Ensure resources meet business needs through the effective management of working rotas
· Support brand standards through the training and assessment of your team
· Manage food cost controls to contribute to Food and Beverage revenue
· Knowledge of activities in other departments and implications
· Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards
What are we looking for?
A Junior Sous Chef serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Strong Chef de Partie or previous Junior Sous Chef Experience
· Approaches food in a creative way
· Strong supervisory skills
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
· Excellent grooming standards
· Excellent planning and organising skills
· Willingness to learn It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Relevant qualifications for role
· Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!