A Switchboard / Telecoms Manager manages the Switchboard Department and ensures on-time and accurate handling of Guest and management messages, enquiries and emergencies.
What will I be doing?
As Switchboard / Telecoms Manager, you will manage the Switchboard Department and ensure on-time and accurate handling of Guest and management messages, enquiries and emergencies. A Switchboard / Telecoms Manager contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Manage the daily department operations
· Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Ensure all messages are correctly and promptly accepted and delivered for both Guests and management
· Ensure all wake up calls take place at the correct time
· Demonstrate knowledge of all hotel facilities and service and use up-selling techniques to promote these offerings when the appropriate
· Handle emergency calls immediately and relay comprehensive and accurate information, as required
· Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Attend appropriate training courses, when required
· Demonstrate a knowledge of all hotel services, local attractions and landmarks in the hotel vicinity
· Follow company brand standards
· Assist other departments, as necessary