Doubletree by Hilton Docklands Riverside
A unique London hotel set on the banks of the River Thames with stunning views of Canary Wharf. This former 17th century Wharf Building boasts exposed brickwork and London's last dry dock for shipbuilding. Located only 15 minutes by taxi, bus or boat from the famous Tower Bridge and 5 minutes from Canary Wharf with our complimentary river ferry.
Why join the Hilton family as a Night Receptionist?
· “It's your world” –Your next role could be as a Front Office Shift Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Sales, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes for Receptionists, Shift Leaders and Managers.
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
· Upselling incentives
What will I be doing?
· Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
· Ensure that both the Night Manager and Night Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
· Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
· Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team's training and development efforts
· Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
What are we looking for?
· Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
· Positive attitude and good communication skills
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Excellent grooming standards
· Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
· Competent level of IT proficiency
· Flexibility to work night shifts
· It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Previous experience in cash handling
To apply for this role
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks.
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview st
Ideal candidate profile