Looking to join a culture of excellence as a Night Porter and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Why join the Hilton family as a Night Porter?
· “It's your world” –Your next role could be as a Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Sales, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
· Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Assist Guests, as necessary
· Deliver of guest mail, newspapers and express check out bills to rooms
· Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
· Collect room service/ breakfast cards
· Assist Night Management with fire walks, and, in case of an emergency
· Demonstrate current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area
· Assist with Health and Safety Checks and Night Walks
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
· Positive attitude and good communication skills
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Excellent grooming standards
· Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
· Competent level of IT Proficiency
To apply for this role
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage