A Part-Time Men's Lounge Attendant is responsible for ensuring a clean, safe and relaxing/fun environment for guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Part-Time Men's Lounge Attendant you would be responsible for ensuring a clean, safe and relaxing/fun environment for guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Greet guests and respond to guest inquiries and resolve service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
· Maintain cleanliness of work area including, but not limited to, cleaning the facility, locker rooms, machines and equipment in accordance with federal, state, local and company standards
· Stock and replenish the facility with supplies and products, including, but not limited to clean towels, fresh water, drinking cups, etc.
· Assist in monitoring facility use to ensure guest safety
· Conduct financial transactions, as needed
· Perform general Spa duties, as needed
· This is a part-time position, typically scheduled to work Friday AM shift (7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.), Saturday and Sunday PM shift (1:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.).
· Flexibility is needed to work all days and shifts based on business need
· Our Team Members work weekdays, weekends and holidays
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline.
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!