Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Fitness Instructor?
· “It's your world”– Your next role could be as a Health Club Supervisor or Assistant Health Club Manager, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes for Team Members, Supervisors and Managers
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
· Carry out fitness assessments on members as required
· Conduct fitness programmes and inductions
· Understand and advise members and guests on the correct usage of gym equipment
· Ensure adequate coverage of the pool, gym and reception
· Carry out regular pool tests
· Maintain cleanliness of reception, changing rooms, pool side and gym facilities
· Adhere to all health and safety regulations
· Promote the facilities to hotel residents and perspective members
What are we looking for?
· NVQ level 2 in a sport related topic
· High level of personal hygiene and grooming standards
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
· Passion for health and fitness
To apply for this role
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage