A Painter is responsible for carrying out daily maintenance and repairs to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while maintaining tools and equipment and ensuring all work complies with company standards.
What will I be doing?
As a Painter, you are responsible for carrying out daily maintenance and repairs to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Painter will also be required to retouch maintain tools and equipment, and ensure all work complies with company standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Carry out daily maintenance and repairs
· Paint and decorate in the hotel
· Ensure wallpapering is executed properly
· Ensure all duties comply with hotel/company workmanship standards and Health and Safety standards
· Examine finished surfaces of work pieces and retouch any defective areas
· Maintain tools and equipment, using solvents, brushes, and rags