Description de l'offre
A Night Cleaner is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the public and all specified areas (i.e. hotel lobby, restrooms, food outlet, etc), keeping it in impeccable condition in accordance with Hotel and Hilton Hotel Corporation standards.
What will I be doing?
A Night Cleaner is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the public and all specified areas (i.e. hotel lobby, restrooms, food outlet, etc), keeping it in impeccable condition in accordance with Hotel and Hilton Hotel Corporation standards. Specifically, you would be responsible for the following:
· Clean assigned windows, shampoo carpets, vacuum all hotel carpet areas (including offices).Clean team member/public area restrooms, dispose of trash in compactor and operate compactor
· Clean team member cafeteria, and outside terrace areas
· Operate floor buffer and extractor
· Polish fixtures and vacuum elevators
· Maintain a vacuumed appearance in stairwells
· Clean ashtrays
· Clean lobby lighting
· Deliver guest requests as needed
What are we looking for?
High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
Previous janitorial experience preferred. Knowledge of floor buffer, extractor operation
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Specific uniform guidelines and/or required articles of clothing will be explained to you as a part of the orientation process.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
· Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment
· Ability to extend arms, scrub, bend, stoop, stand, and walk for extended periods of time
· Ability to understand and follow directions, and perform job functions with limited supervision
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!