A Night Auditor supervises night-hour assistance of Guests and Guest services to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
What will I be doing?
As Night Auditor, you will supervise night-hour assistance of Guests and Guest services to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out. A Night Auditor contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Occupy the hotel lobby and other public areas
· Deliver luggage
· Organise & run In room Dining Orders
· Represent the Hotel Manager, when absent
· Act in accordance with all security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these, as required
· Ensure that all Guest complaints managed, recorded and resolved promptly
· Support the second Night Auditor with all Front Desk and accounting related duties
· Produce nightly reports, as required
· Read reports and look for discrepancies
· Scan Restaurant dockets into the auditing and docuemt storage system
· Inform Departments of special requests, early/late departures, room changes and other Guest requests
· Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
· Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
· Be aquainted with handling first aid situations & completing Incident/Accident reports
· Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
· Look at hygiene & sanitation of entire Front & Back Office
· Prepare Front Desk for incoming shifts
· Maintain stationary inventory
· Replenish exhausted amenities
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
A Night Auditor serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Positive attitude and good communication skills
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Excellent grooming standards
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
Previous Night Auditing experience advantageous
· Knowledge of the hospitality industry
· High level of IT Proficiency
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!