Join us in creating a legacy within a brand you can stay inspired with a team that will become family! The newest Conrad Hotel in Hilton’s luxury portfolio is set to open December 2023 in Orlando.
As one of the most anticipated openings of 2023, be part of the legacy as the opening Nail Technician! This position will start November 6th, 2023.
Why join the Conrad brand? The modern luxury concept empowers you to deliver:
- Personalized service with authenticity and passion
- Impactful experiences
- Creativity in our products and services
Perched above a lush water garden inspired by Florida’s many natural springs and surrounded by local flora, Conrad Spa Orlando reflects a wellness destination offering opportunities to recover, reconnect and reenergize. This includes:
- 11 treatment rooms (including 2 couples suites)
- A men’s and women’s lounge to include a sauna, steam room, and co-ed Serenity Lounge
- Full-service salon (nail, hair and beauty services)
- A Recovery Cove offering services that promote healing
The exterior communal Spa Water Garden features 12,000 square feet of outdoor space complete with cold plunge, vitality pool and hot plunge as well as 4 private outdoor treatment spaces. Here guests will forge a connection with the land and water and enjoy contrast bathing.
- Classification: Part-Time
- Shift: Various – must be available to weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
Want to learn more? News Release on Conrad Orlando
What will I be doing?
As a Nail Technician, you would be responsible for providing professional nail care treatments for guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide professional nail care treatments to include, but not limited to, polish applications, manicures, pedicures, paraffin treatments, acrylics, etc. in accordance with state, local and company health and safety regulations
- Utilize, maintain and conduct inventory of supplies and products and equipment
- Maintain cleanliness of work area
- Ensure product knowledge
- Maintain records as required by federal, state, local and company regulations
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform general Spa duties, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits – Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S. We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits. Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
· Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
· Mental Health Resources
· Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Go Hilton travel discount program
· Supportive parental leave
· Matching 401(k)
· Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
· Debt-free education: Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
· Career growth and development
· Team Member Resource Groups
· Recognition and rewards programs
*Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment.