Description de l'offre
What will I be doing?
As a Maintenance Assistant, you are responsible for carrying out daily maintenance and repairs in particular, painting & decorating to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. More specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Carry out daily maintenance and repairs
· Paint and decorate in the hotel
· Ensure wallpapering is executed properly
· Ensure all duties comply with hotel/company workmanship standards and Health and Safety standards
· Examine finished surfaces of work pieces and retouch any defective areas
· Maintain tools and equipment, using solvents, brushes, and rags
What are we looking for?
Maintenance Assistants, particularly working in a painting & decorating discipline serving Hilton hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Knowledge and experience in painting/decorating
· Experience in general maintenance
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work on their own
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose:
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (20hrs per week)
Salary - £8-8.50 per hour + Hilton perks & benefits programme