*** The location for this position is virtual/remote ***
The Hilton Customer Experience team uses guest insights to evolve our already industry-leading, differentiated channels and deliver frictionless, personalized experiences for our customers. From digital key to controlling your room via our app, we humanize the digital experience to serve our always-connected consumers with unique offerings in the best channels so that they continue to feel that Hilton hospitality every step along their journey with us.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager, Product Management, you will play a key role in guiding the direction of a particular portion of the strategy and roadmap for Hilton’s Groups, Meetings, and Events (GM&E) product team, and the broader B2B Segments initiatives. You will capture the voice of key personas and conduct deep market and data analysis to build data-directed recommendations to guide product design, development, and delivery. Your goal, along with the product and delivery teams, is to drive significant growth in revenue and transform experiences key B2B segments and the team members and suppliers who support them.
You will document the detailed requirements for solutions and work with the agile delivery teams. You will also interact with multi-functional teams combining technology, sales, marketing, loyalty, customer support, commercial services, and regional subject matter authorities.
More specifically, you will:
· Interact directly with customers, suppliers, hotel owners, and operators to understand the strategic purpose in detail and how the needs fit into the big picture solution set
· Lead multi-functional consultations and debates for discovery and delivery
· Assist in creating wireframes and user stories in collaboration with multiple teams
· Manage or participate in the Agile backlog for a delivery team
· Conduct detailed competitive and comparative analysis to ensure the team is aware of the latest developments in the industry
· Develop data-directed recommendations with executive summaries and backup details by requesting and analyzing data from various sources
· Present findings and gather feedback from product management and multi-functional teams
· Lead or participate in special projects as needed
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
· Critical thinker with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weakness of alternative and differentiated plans, solutions, conclusions, and creative ideas
· Strong written and verbal communicator, with an ability to proficiently explain complex plans in a clear and concise manner, and to engage audiences when communicating these issues broadly
· Ability to efficiently influence and collaborate with partners and maintain positive relationships across multiple levels of the organization
· Effective switch-tasking, prioritizing multiple projects and priorities under time constraints to effectively balance concurrent demands
· Self-starter attributes and accountable individual, who takes initiative in proactively implementing goals, meeting deadlines, and recommending improvements
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
· Five (5) years of professional experience, preferably in a Technology or related field
· Two (2) years of product management experience
· Willingness to travel up to 20%
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Bachelor’s Degree, or Associate’s Degree plus 6+ years of Technology related experience, or High School Degree/GED plus 12+ years of Technology related experience
· Seven (7) + years of professional experience, preferably in a Technology or related field
· Demonstrated experience in an agile development environment
· Experience in Meetings and Events, with B2B products, and/or the hospitality industry
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton : a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands . Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of their role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including medical and prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) savings plan, paid time off, and our travel discount. The salary for this role varies by applicable and specialized experience and location (Colorado applicants: Please click here for additional information.). Subject to plan terms and conditions, you will be eligible to participate in the Hilton Annual Incentive (Bonus) Plan, consistent with other team members at the same level and/or position within the Company.