About Hampton by Hilton Edinburgh Airport
Currently under construction, our new build Hampton by Hilton Edinburgh Airport, adjacent to Edinburgh International Airport is scheduled to make its’ debut at the beginning of 2019. This 240 bedroom property is 6-storey, & includes public areas, contemporary reception area, stylish bar & an adjoining car park, giving a whole new experience to our Guests travelling in and out of Scotland’s busiest airport.
About Hampton by Hilton
High-quality accommodations and amenities, such as complimentary Wi-Fi, free hot breakfast, digital key and On The Run TM breakfast bags, contribute to Hampton by Hilton ranking as a leader in its segment. Hampton by Hilton Team Members deliver friendly, authentic, caring and thoughtful service defined as Hamptonality. Each Hampton by Hilton hotel offers complete satisfaction with the 100% Hampton Guarantee ® . For more information about Hampton by Hilton, visit www.hampton.com or news.hampton.com , and connect on Facebook , Twitter , YouTube and Instagram .
What are we looking for?
Hamptonality. We make Hamptonality our own. We bring our own individual strengths and irresistible personalities to work. We find our own ways to deliver on our brand values. It’s a FACT that the world needs more people who are friendly , authentic , caring and thoughtful .
In addition to this, our Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for all maintenance issues within the hotel, daily maintenance checks, and repairing mechanical equipment to ensure a snag free, flawless Guest and Team Member experience. You’ll also be required to coordinate projects and develop emergency & contingency programs. Some of the more specifics of the role include…
· Responsible for maintenance issues within the hotel
· Perform daily checks around the hotel
· Conduct lift emergency release procedures as required
· Diagnose, maintain, and repair mechanical equipment within the hotel
· Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers
· Maintenance of all hotel fixtures and fittings to ensure they are in safe condition and take action when any unsafe situations arise
· Implement, monitor and direct all emergency programs
· Implement and manage energy conservation programs for the property to positively impact on our environment & minimize expenses
· Oversee general contractors and subcontractors to ensure quality work is performed, effectively
· Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
· Responsible for the safety & security of the hotel
· Ensure monthly safety inspections take place and Team Members are trained accordingly