Administration / Maintenance Assistant
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Carry out daily administrative activities of the Engineering office while adhering to Hilton Standards, policies and Procedures
- Provide secretarial support to the Engineering team
- Ensure all communications, particularly relating to owners, guests and the corporate office are handled promptly and professionally
- Receive and distribute mail
- Ensure outgoing mail is dispatched in a timely manner
- Provide minutes to Engineering Team Meetings and compile management reports in a timely and accurate manner if necessary
- Maintain adequate supplies of office stationary
- Identify and build internal and external relationships
- Carry out all filing
- Comply with all key security mandates
- Report any maintenance issues or hazards
- Maintain own work area in a clean, tidy and good manner
- Report defective materials and equipment
- Assist with special projects related to the Engineering Office
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management