Description de l'offre
What will I be doing?
As a Maintenance Assistant, you are responsible for carrying out appropriate maintenance work promptly and to the highest standards to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Maintenance Assistant will also be required to follow all company statutory and legal regulatory requirements during repairs. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Implement company statutory and legal requirements including fire, health and safety, hygiene, electricity at work, and all local by-laws
· Respond to all enquiries promptly
· Carry out maintenance repair work and ensure the appropriate PPE is worn during all repairs
· Maintain the green areas and car parks when applicable
· Follow planned preventative maintenance programmes
· Ensure good relationships with internal and external customers and contractors
· Ensure energy conservation initiatives are implemented
· Follow C.O.S.H.H regulations, in particular the storage of hazardous substances
· Attend additional training suitable to the role
What are we looking for?
A Maintenance Assistant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
· Previous maintenance experience including electrical, plumbing or painting and decorating
· Relevant qualifications for the role
· Excellent grooming standards
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work on their own or in teams What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose:
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract: Permanent (40 hours per week)
Salary: £8.24 per hour + Hilton perks & benefits