What will I be doing?
As a Maintenance Assistant, you are responsible for carrying out appropriate maintenance work promptly and to the highest standards to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Implement company statutory and legal requirements including fire, health and safety, hygiene, electricity at work, and all local by-laws
· Respond to all enquiries promptly
· Carry out maintenance repair work and ensure the appropriate PPE is worn during all repairs
· Maintain the green areas and car parks when applicable
· Follow planned preventative maintenance programmes
· Ensure good relationships with internal and external customers and contractors
· Ensure energy conservation initiatives are implemented
· Follow C.O.S.H.H regulations, in particular the storage of hazardous substances
· Attend additional training suitable to the role
What are we looking for?
A Maintenance Assistant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Previous maintenance experience including electrical, plumbing or painting and decorating
· Relevant qualifications for the role
· Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
· Excellent grooming standards
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work on their own or in teams What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week - shift work)
Salary: £20,000 pa + benefits