Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian ?
It's your world– Your next role could be as a Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries.
Personal Development programmes for every level
Working in an environment where creativity is highly appreciated
Yearly team outings
Do not forget a competitive starting salary.
28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton programme, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 5,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well.
50% discount on Food & Beverage in the hotel
Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts.
A Luxury Ambassador serves as a key point of contact for Guests and VIP Guests throughout their stay at the hotel, providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity.
What will I be doing?
A Luxury Ambassador, you will serve as a key point of contact for Guests and VIP Guests throughout their stay at the hotel, providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity. A Concierge is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Serve as a key point of contact for Guests and efficiently respond to Guest enquiries
· Provide information, advice and booking services for a wide variety of Guest enquiries, including city tours, theatre tickets, restaurants, doctors, flight bookings, among others
· Process and deliver messages for Guests
· Deliver and safely storage Guest luggage
· Stay current with all hotel services as well as daily VIP requests and special events
· Ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas
· Provide support to Management as required, in cases of emergency
· Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
· Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area
· Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems