A Luggage Porter provides consistently-delivered exceptional customer service to Guests, especially as service affects laundry and the transferring and storing of luggage.
What will I be doing?
As a Luggage Porter, you will provide consistently-delivered exceptional customer service to Guests, especially as service affects laundry and the transferring and storing of luggage. The Luggage Porter interacts with Guests and contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Offer consistent, high standard service and assistance to Guests and maintain a lobby presence that offers courteous and attentive service
· Ensure that individual customers and Groups receive fast, efficient and friendly service
· Ensure that either the Head Porter or Concierge Supervisor on duty are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from either the customers or other departments
· Ensure messages and faxes are regularly delivered throughout the day
· Assist with room moves and luggage deliveries and man the Front Door, following all standard operating procedures
· Ensure the effective handling and storing of long-term and short-term luggage for arriving/departing Guests and clients
· Maintain public areas and all equipment in immaculate condition
· Communicate with Security regarding any unattended luggage
· Greet all guests in public areas and rooms in a warm manner