Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Luggage Porter?
· “It's your world” – Your next role could be as a Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Sales, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
Be the face of our hotel and ensure a memorable reception experience for Guests
Provide a high level of customer service at all times
As a Luggage Porter you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays. Shifts are usually from 7am until 3pm or from 3pm until 11pm.