The lively and inspiring Signia by Hilton, Bonnet Creek is searching for a talented Line Cook I to join their team at La Luce!
Pay Rate: $23.10 per hour
Shift Pattern: PM Shift/ Full availability including weekends and holidays
signiabonnetcreek.com | instagram.com/signiabonnetcreek
This resort holds 1,000+ stunning rooms, offering multiple food and beverage options to our guests, featuring artfully crafted cuisine from scratch – delivering an unforgettable experience and elevated experience.
We are looking for the very best in culinary talent to join us, with positions based across various food and beverage concepts to suit every skillset! This is a great platform for your career - prove yourself in role and the opportunities to grow, develop and progress within resort as well as our sister properties are endless!
The Benefits - Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Flexible schedules
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education: Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
Basic Qualifications / Requirements
- Availability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays is required.
- Work experience in similar hotel, restaurant, or resort setting is preferred.
- Must have or be willing to obtain Food Handler's Certification at time of employment.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
As a Line Cook, you would be responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability.
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times.
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards.
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products.
- Stock and maintain designated food station(s).
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen.
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations.
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!