A Laundry Washperson is responsible for collecting soiled linens at the linen chute and sorting into bins, and also to provide similar services to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
As a Laundry Washperson, you are responsible for collecting soiled linens at the linen chute and sort into bins. Transport full and empty bins between linen chute room and dock area. A Washperson would also be required to manage and respond to guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Collects dirty linen into laundry bins and transports carts to laundry area
· Transports empty bins from Laundry to chute area
· Maintain the Laundry area clean, neat and organized
· Wash throws, pillow charms, covers, robes, curtains and lobby covers
· Collect all dirty linen in a cart and send it to Cadillac Uniform
· Report maintenance and hazard issues
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation