A Pastry Demi Chef de Partie is responsible for operating the pastry section of the kitchen to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while planning production and developing seasonal offerings.
What will I be doing?
As a Pastry Chef Demi Chef de Partie Chef Pastry, you are responsible for operating the pastry section of the kitchen while working closely with the Executive Chef and Sous Chef to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Pastry Chef Demi Chef de Partie will also be required to plan production and develop seasonal offerings. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Assist running the pastry section of the kitchen
· Ensure excellent quality throughout the dessert offerings
· Bring creativity to the pastry offerings
· Supervise and coordinate all pastry and dessert preparation and presentation
· Plan production to facilitate daily requirements
· Develop appropriate seasonal menu offerings
· Manage food cost controls to contribute to Food and Beverage revenue
· Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety regulations