A Junior Sous Chef is responsible for contributing to menu creation and managing and training the kitchen brigade to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing food cost controls.
What will I be doing?
As a Junior Sous Chef, you are responsible for contributing to menu creation and managing and training the kitchen brigade to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Junior Sous Chef will also be required to manage food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Contribute to menu creation
· Manage and train the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organised and motivated team
· Ensure consistency in quality of dishes at all times
· Manage customer relations when necessary, in the absence of the Junior Sous Chef
· Ensure resources meet business needs through the effective management of working rotas
· Support brand standards through the training and assessment of your team
· Manage food cost controls to contribute to Food and Beverage revenue
· Knowledge of activities in other departments and implications
· Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards