Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Jnr Sous Chef?
. We are offering a salary of up to £24,000 + Service Charge
· “It's your world”– Your next role could be as a Head Chef in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
Provide support to the Kitchen brigade
Prepare and present high quality dishes within company guidelines
Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
Prepare all mise-en-place for all relevant menus
Meet all health and hygiene requirements
Be environmentally aware