An IT Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day support of IT systems for business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephony systems throughout the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As an IT Manager, you will supervise the IT Department to ensure the quality and delivery of IT systems for both the hotel and its Guests. These efforts will be fulfilled timely, within budget, and in accordance with IT operating standards. Specifically, the IT Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Ensure consistently strong operational support for all internal hotel IT systems and users, minimizing any system outages
· Supervise the IT Department on a daily basis
· Maintain excellent product knowledge and apply it to deliver full system benefits
· Understand, fully, the legal requirements on IT governance and security
· Handle, efficiently and completely, IT issues that arise
· Identify current and future system needs and provide solutions for the identified needs
· Build strong internal working relationships with all hotel Departments