An IT Assistant Manager at Hilton Caribe will be responsible for the day-to-day support of IT systems for business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephony systems throughout the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As an IT Assistant Manager at Hilton Caribe , you will support the IT Department in its efforts to ensure the quality and delivery of IT systems for both the hotel and its Guests. These efforts will be fulfilled timely, within budget, and in accordance with IT operating standards. Specifically, the IT Assistant Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Set up and maintain computer software and hardware for Team Members.
· Direct, set up, maintain, and monitor property servers, including back-ups, property LAN performance, telecom systems, and workstations.
· Administrate hotel systems, including supporting the hotel IDM Administrator.
· Partner with Hilton Support Center (HSC) and all vendors to ensure the timely resolution of IT issues.
· Deliver dynamic training to new users and relocate existing users with telephone extensions, calling features, voicemail and access codes.
· Handle monthly company cell phone usage and equipment, ensuring that the most cost-effective plans are utilized.
· Research and consider opportunities for technology.
What are we looking for?
IT Assistant Manager serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Collaborative and interpersonal teammates, who build positive relationships, exhibit tact and earn trust
· Strong communicators, both verbally and in writing, who effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
· Problem solvers, who balance patience and creativity in finding solutions for hard problems
· Helpful, self-starters, who take initiative in leading goals, utilize analytical skills and possess adaptability to change
· Accountable individuals, who take ownership of projects, effectively communicate results and recommend improvements
· Respectful teammates, who strive for good work ethic and high degree of integrity
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
Two (2) years in Information Technology
Two (2) years of experience working in a help desk or technical support environment
Experience working in a Windows break/fix environment
Experience working with LAN configuration and troubleshooting
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Associate's and/or Bachelor's Degree
· Two (2) years' experience in Hospitality, Operations, and IT Support roles
· One to three (1-3) years leading people or teams
· Hospitality industry experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!