We are open to consider a flexible location in continental Europe
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 7,000 properties with more than 1,000,000 rooms in 122 countries and territories. In the 100+ years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of more than 20 world-class brands, which are some of the most recognized hotel brands in the world. We have more than 100 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
What will I be doing?
In this role you will be working as part of a matrix organisation across a diverse functional and regional landscape with a complex platform footprint. The Technology Project Manager will coordinate the deployment and development of key technology enablers to support the Operating Model’s evolution within our Organisation. They will lead the deployment and platform augmentation efforts across different functional components of the in-scope systems, in collaboration with wider project teams, hotel and finance teams, infrastructure and IT, and Third-Party providers. In addition, they will also be involved in the deployment of standardisation works across the region for existing systems through the full project lifecycle.
Key Deliverables in more depth:
- Identifies and oversees project/programme risk and issues and proposes mitigation tactics and strategies
- New platform, upgrades & standardization – coordinate deployment of new platforms and lead on system upgrade and standardization efforts
- Co-ordinate the Design, test and validate phases of new platforms
- Co-ordinate Design, test and validate phases of new countries within an existing multi country platform
- Support adherence to correct protocol for migration to production environments: process, sign off, core redesign and tests
- Work alongside the Change Manger to assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Support the expansion of the centralised operating model and hotel transition activity
- Capture data to define and measure success metrics throughout the change lifecycle
- Track and monitor projects to ensure timely delivery while identifying risks and mitigating issues
- Assist with trouble resolution and exception handling activities
What are we looking for?
The success candidate in this role will demonstrate their self through the following attributes and skills: We are looking for problem solvers, who are upbeat and passionate about solving hard problems. We believe that business insight combined with a love for building positive partnerships and coaching others is the best way to bring projects to completion. Further, success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Demonstrate a proven track record of Progressive Overall Experience in Project Management or Project management certification (e.g., Prince2, Six Sigma, PMP)
- Proven in depth experience in applying various project waterfall and Agile methodologies and related components, such as governance, process, and culture across different levels of organisations
- Exposure with an accounting function and associated technologies
- Successfully delivered large scale finance transformation and change projects
- Experience implementing changes to technologies, and systems
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities across all levels of the organization
- Potential for travel up to 50% of the time: Domestic and International Travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Sound understanding of Microsoft Dynamics Nav, Document Management Systems, Blackline, and High Radius
- Experience in a GBS or Shared Service environment
- Experience in the hospitality industry
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 120 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.