We are looking to hire an experienced Team Coordinator/Administrator to support our Regional Marketing and eCommerce team on a fixed term basis, for a period of 12 months. This is a great role within a dynamic, fast-paced and friendly team, and you will support them in two capacities. Firstly, you will be responsible for processing invoices and maintaining a log of expenditure to ensure that all costs are accounted for within the month-end process. Secondly, you will support the Vice President of Regional Marketing & eCommerce by taking ownership of smaller projects and day-to-day administrative duties, such as events, travel arrangements and reporting.
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 5,100 properties with more than 838,000 rooms in 103 countries and territories. In the nearly 100 years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 14 world-class brands, including our flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognized hotel brand in the world. We have more than 69 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
What will I be doing?
Main accountabilities for the Marketing & eCommerce Coordinator role can be broken down as follows;
Budgeting & Forecasting – 40%
· Matching purchase invoices to purchase orders and maintaining tracking system
· Coding of invoices & cross charges
· Calculating monthly accruals
· Monthly budget forecasting
· Identifying expense and revenue trends via General Ledger reporting in order to resolve any fluctuations in spend and budget
· Ensuring absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
· Monthly reporting and quarterly budget analysis
Administration – 30%
· Maintaining general office needs including supply ordering, monitoring sickness and annual leave within the team
· Planning and scheduling meetings – agendas, WebEx, room booking, catering etc.
· Preparing Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
· Developing and managing the department’s intranet page
· Resolving administrative problems by providing reports, analysing data, and identifying solutions
· Enforcing policies and procedures that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the department and company
VP Support/Assistance – 30%
· Acting as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls
· Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
· Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
· Organising events and conferences
· Providing reminders of important tasks and deadlines
· Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
· Managing databases and filing systems
· Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
· Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
· Collating and filing expenses
What are we looking for?
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate some experience supporting a team within a corporate, administrative environment. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and/or experience;
· Self-starter, well organised, assertive and willing to take ownership of responsibilities with a high degree of positive energy and drive.
· Proficient with MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
· Excellent skills in time management, organisation, coordination and communication (written and verbal).
· Capable of diplomatic and poised communication with cross-functional stakeholders and external agencies.
· Capable of implementing and working with appropriate tracking systems with little supervision.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Able to manage confidential information with complete discretion.
· Some experience or knowledge of month end financial processes would be beneficial, although not essential.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee, you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this vacancy then please apply with a copy of your CV (written in English) on or before 30th August, 2018 and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with a response in due course.