Looking to join an award winning in-house recruitment team as an In-House Recruiter in our London office based at the Hilton London Kensington, covering a 1 year maternity cover, and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We are 20 Recruitment Specialists, supporting all Hilton hotels across the UK and Ireland with centralised offices in London and Glasgow. Awarded in 2017 the “In-House Recruitment Team” by Caterer.com People Awards and “Best Recruitment Initiative” by Springboard, this is not just a job – we offer you an opportunity to work in a team of champions with a real family feeling built on positivity, trust and fun.
Why join us as an In-House Recruiter
· “It's your world”– Your next role could be an Operational or Specialist Recruitment Consultant, or working in our Corporate Office in Watford or any other Recruitment Operations Centre across the world
· Personal Development programmes through Hilton University
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Fun activities throughout the year
What will I be doing?
We believe in searching for the best possible talent, creating a great experience for our candidates, whilst providing a fantastic recruitment service to all our Hiring Managers.
The work is varied from organising assessment centres and recruitment open days to telephone interviewing shortlisted candidates to attending recruitment fairs; or to working with local organisations and schools to promote the hospitality industry.
This is a great opportunity for a Resourcer or Junior Recruiter with circa 1 year experience and currently working for a recruitment agency, looking to move into in-house recruitment or an experienced supervisor or assistant manager working in hotel operations interested in a career in recruitment.