Housekeeping Supervisor ( Rooms, Laundry, Public Areas, Heart of House) assists the Housekeeping Manager ensure that all rooms are made as per company and brand standards, and that the entire hotel is clean and orderly helping to provide a memorable brand unique guest experience at all times.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will support the Housekeeping Department by ensuring the upkeep and cleanliness of the entire hotel. Specifically, a Housekeeping Supervisor will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Allocate work duties to Team Members
· Perform routine inspections of all check out rooms and spot checks of all occupied rooms
· Report and follow up on any maintenance defects or other issues
· Inspect, routinely, service areas, store rooms and corridors
· Schedule and supervise deep cleaning and any other projects
· Manage and train Room Attendants and other Team Members to ensure their performance is to the standards required
· Manage, efficiently, stock control and the maintenance of equipment
· Provide excellent Guest service, including VIP and other special requirements
· Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
· Ensure the adherence to hotel brand standards at all times