A new era begins at the London Hilton on Park Lane.
Located in the heart of Mayfair, London Hilton on Park Lane was the first Hilton to open within the UK and is close to all that London has to offer. Soaring high above Park Lane, the hotel is famed for its unparalleled five-star luxury. With 453 spacious guest rooms, including 56 suites and a Presidential Suite, there is something for all.
2023 is the hotel’s 60th anniversary year and will see further exciting renovations. These include the refurbishment of the higher-floor, Executive rooms and suites and a re-development of the lobby level, including a brand new restaurant and bar.
In April 2022 we completed the refurbishment of the Grand Ballroom, the Wellington Ballroom and the Harvest Suite, suitable for the most glamorous of events, accommodating from 160 to 1200 guests. In addition, the hotel features 16 meeting rooms.
Here at London Hilton on Park Lane, we create heartfelt experiences for all our Guests and meaningful opportunities for all our Team Members. This has led to Hilton being consistently recognised as “Great Places to Work.”
Salary - £14 per Hour
Flexible hours including weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits package
- 28 days paid holiday increasing with service
- Exclusive perks through our online discount portal
- Access to leadership and development programmes through Hilton University
- Exceptional Career opportunities
- Industry-leading Team Member discounts on hotel stays for you, your family and friends
- Wellbeing programmes to help you Thrive in the workplace
- Reward programmes, incentives and team member recognition, as well as long service awards
- 50% off in Hilton restaurants and bars (Subject to individual outlets)
- Recommend a Friend incentive
- Uniforms provided and laundered complimentary
- Recognised as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Free meals on shift
What will I be doing?
- As a Housekeeping supervisor you will work closely with the Housekeeping management team to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- You will focus on checking guest bedrooms to ensure that the high standards of cleanliness are maintained
- You will supervise, train, mentor and develop the Room Attendants assigned to you.
- You will assist with the management of stock, reporting loss, discrepancies and order requirements
- To pay special attention to any additional cleaning or maintenance required in all rooms.
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the Hotel's Management
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor in a 4/5 * property
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Polite, professional, friendly and confident in approach
- The Housekeeping Supervisor must be a good team player who is flexible, reliable and hard working.
- Comfortable working with Computer systems and Mobile devices – Training will be provided
- Ability to remain calm under pressure by being well organized, and able to juggle priorities comfortably
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Documentation is required at interview stage (for EU Nationals share code requested to check EU Settled/Pre-Settled status)
EVERY JOB MAKES THE STAY.
At Hilton, It Matters Where You Stay, but The Stay is only one side of the story.
We know it takes hundreds of jobs to create unforgettable experiences for our guests – and behind every job, there’s an extraordinary person working to make each Stay magical. That’s why at Hilton, Every Job Makes the Stay.