Description de l'offre
A Hostess/Cashier is the first point for guest interaction at an F&B outlet – the person is required to provide F&B services to guests in efficient manner striving to achieve an exceptional guest experience. Another function of this position is to perform as Food and Beverage Cashier.
At Hilton, our promise is “to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected”, which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Hilton Blue Energy Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
As a Hostess/Cashier you are required to welcome and/or direct guests and to engage in F&B service to deliver an overall exceptional experience. This includes any pre and post meal period mise-en-place and posess an extensive knowledge of the menu and promotional offerings.
This position will also require basic knowledge of accounting SOPs in regards to preparation/settlement of bills and manage transactions during shifts.
CORE COMPETENCIES / ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Perform food and beverage service in a consistency and timely manner, following departmental SOPs and policies.
· Ensure an exceptional level of customer service delivery at all times by providing personal assistance to the guests with a professional, pleasant and positive manner.
· Be proactive and observant in service to identify guest needs before being asked.
· Perform mise-en-place and ensures the outlets' orderliness and cleanliness for both front and back of the house are organised and effective.
· Check and recheck to make sure outlets' setup arrangement and ambience always follow the concept guidelines.
· Assist callers courteously and promptly taking messages as necessary and accurately passing them on to the appropriate person without delay.
· Handle guest inquiries requests and resolve minor guest issues using MIR (Make It Right)
· Handle operating equipment following instructions accordingly.
· Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in conjunction with licensing/liquor regulations.
· Drive sales by knowing departmental/hotel promotions applying upselling techniques and being proactive in menu recommendation, without compromising guest satisfaction.
· Practice Hilton grooming standards including uniform, dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
· Take part in controlling inventory of the outlets and reports immediately to supervisor in case of irregularities.
· Handle item posting, billing, settles guest payments with precise attention following accounting procedures and policies on a daily basis.
· Reconcile, investigate, correct any cash and credit card discrepancies.
· Ensure all requirements to close operating day are done and handed to the accounting team in a timely manner.
· Manage cash flow and ledger reports.
· Be part of an effective communicating network within the team, between outlets and with other departments to ensure best understanding of daily operation. Foresee operational needs by attending meetings/briefings noting down important information and reporting accordingly.
· Attend all trainings required by the department and hotel.
· Be environmentally aware in the daily operation.
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
Additional responsibilities as below:
· Support other F&B operations outside of assigned outlet when required.
· Attend required trainings and conferences assigned by management.
· Undertake any reasonable additional tasks as assigned by the Food and Beverage Operations Manager to ensure the overall success of F&B department.
What are we looking for?
A Hostess/cashier serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our guests, working with other team members. To successfully fill this role you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
· Working experience in similar role with an international brand: 1 - 2 years.
· Excellent personal grooming and professional appearance.
· Good communication skills and upselling skills in English.
· Excellent attention to details.
· Ability to work in different shifts.
· Ability to work on your own or in teams
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
· Commitment to deliver exceptional levels of guest service. It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Degree in relevant field.
· Previous experience of cashiering procedure and POS system
· Previous experience working with MS software: specifically Excel and Word.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!