The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 18 industry leading and world-class brands, spanning more than 100 countries. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Signia, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Tapestry Collection, Embassy Suites, Tempo, Motto, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Tru, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites and Hilton Grand Vacations. In Asia Pacific, the company has over 300 trading hotels and nearly 500 under development.
What will I be doing?
As a Hilton Worldwide Sales Coordinator will primarily provide administration and/or data analytic support for the Hilton Worldwide Sales office they are based in. This will include full administrative support for the reporting requirements, client base, travel arrangements, events, expenses and liaising with external and internal customers, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Administrative support for the Hilton Worldwide Sales office, where the coordinator will support the related segment Account Director in location where they are based in to provide administrative and/or some data analytics tasks. This may also include assisting in organizing events, maintain data and reports, running reports and dashboard, hotel communication follow-up, office management, maintenance of Hilton Worldwide Sales information in the various portals and liaising with clients both internal and external (if required). Their primary role focuses on group leads’ follow-up, support RFP negotiation and hotel follow-up’s, and will be communicating with hotels extensively both at the domestic and international level. The Coordinator may also be assigned to a specific division within the Hilton Worldwide Sales office and as such will then be responsible for other specific tasks that might be required.
Planning Activities 15%
· Coordinate with relevant stakeholders in advance of any events, exhibitions, roadshows etc.
· Plan meetings with preferred suppliers and contact in advance of upcoming events.
· Plan schedule of communication to hotels who might be interested in participating the various events with all the relevant information.
· Support the sales team with planning and coordination of the various sales calls, FAM trips and exhibitions.
· Plan ordering of office supplies and giveaways etc.
Organizing Activities 75%
· Provide Admin support for the sales team and assist in their daily actvities where necessary.
· Oragnize collection of monthly sales reports for the team (where relevant).
· Ensure updated entry of activities and travel plans.
· Organize participation information for events and sales calls- with all the relevant data. Ensure that the information includes payment details, participants details and travel/ attndance arrangements.
· Ensures relevant communication is properly executed proactively both within the team and also within the hotels.
· Maintain and update relevant reports, special promotions, contracts, agreements and client databases for use by the sales team.
· Maintain proper records retention (including contracts) as per the Reports Retention Policy.
· Coordinate client communication.
· Organize advance briefing during sales calls and Familiarization Trips to the hotels.
· Coordinate any required administrative work in terms of reporting of figures, account forecasts and drawing up account development plans within a given time frame.
· Managing hotel information centrally for the office.
· Help in preparation of monthly expenses and travel authorizations.
· Assist in meeting arrangements for Hilton Worldwide Sales meetings where necessary.
· Coordinate collection of information for the various trackers (where relevant).
· Recording and preparation of accurate minutes of meetings (where required).
· Assist in handling corporate (or Other) RFPs, Preferred Agreements and act as a liaison between the sales teams, hotels and customers.
· Is responsible for data and information on the Lobby pages as well as the common drive.
Directing Activities 5%
· Directs stand managers and support staff during various events.
· Directs contractors and suppliers to ensure smooth running of the offices.
Staffing Activities 5%
· Maintain all relevant personnel documentation and files including attanedance and vacation schedules.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
· Handling and delegating any ad hoc enquiries from non-managed accounts.
· Assist in preparation of sales presentations based on the customer needs
· Participate and attend relevant events and/or meetings where required.
· Ensure all calls and handled as per company standards and act as a point of contact in the absence of a sales person.
· Liaise with the other Hilton Worldwide Sales offices where appropriate.
· Attend client meetings (if required) and represent Hilton Hotels. Implement and use basic sales guidelines set out in Customer interaction programs as defined by Hilton.
· Hosting WebEx calls for offices.
· Set up coordinate and report the after event surveys.
· Assist other administrative functions when required and directed.
What are we looking for?
A Hilton Worldwide Sales Coordinator serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
· Excellent communication skills: presentations, written and verbal
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret data
· Abilty to direct collaboration among the team and external resources
· Demonstrates the highest standards of ethical behaviour and absolute discretion with sensitive information
· Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritise and implement actions required to achieve functional goals
· Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and work effectively under time and resource constratins.
· Maintain a team focus by showing cooperation and support to colleagues in pursuit of department goals.
· Open minder, flexible, creative and uses initiative to resolve issues.
· Fast learner and familiarize with Hilton internal systems
· To be motivated, committed and enthusiastic, seizing opportunities to learn new skills and knowledge.
· Maintain a high level of professionalism in dealings with customers and internal stakeholders whether face to face, on the phone or via other channels.
· University degree/ Diploma or experience in lieu thereof
· Work experience in administrative roles requiring a high level of organization.
· Knowledge of MS office and basic to intermediate knowledge of sales tools used.
· Experience working in multi-cultural or international settings
· Fluency in English
· Hospitality industry experience preferred in Sales and Marketing roles
· In-depth knowledge of business sector manage
· Advance Excel skills and expert proficiency in Sales Systems and processes.
· International experience advantageous
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!