The Guest Services Supervisor is responsible for supervising the day to day operations of Guest Services and Bell Services to ensure they are in alignment with guest expectations and established performance standards. This supervisor will act as an ambassador for the hotel at all times. Promotes service excellence and enhancement opportunities to our guests and completes other duties as assigned.
What will I be doing?
· Directly oversee and support valet, bell, and overall parking and transportation operations. Resolve team member and guest inquiries and complaints
· Guest Service team auditing, record keeping, stat tracking and procedural monitoring. Supply inventory tracking. Coach and train team members and complete daily SALT and Guest Assistance responses.
· Monitor and respond to communications (emails, texts, phone calls and in person).
· Participate in internal and external meetings as determined by Guest Services Management. i.e. departmental meetings, operational pre-shifts, summit meetings, resume meetings, etc.
· Must have a valid California Driver's License
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!