The beautiful Arizona Biltmore is adding a Guest Services Manager to the team! Come join the rich history at the Arizona Biltmore, a Waldorf Astoria Resort! Located in the heart of uptown Phoenix the resort features 719 luxurious guest rooms including 114 privately owned villas, 8 swimming pools, seven tennis courts, an 18-hole putting course, a full-service spa and over 200,000 square feet of functional space. After a magnificent restoration the resort is brighter than ever sitting amidst 39 acres of beautiful gardens that takes guests on a grand escape.
The Guest Services Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of arrivals and departures, managing the Bell Services, Valet, and Door staff, as well as managing the front drive and parking garage activity. At least 2 years of hospitality and 1 year of operations leadership experience is required for this role. The ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills in a tenured department, have a flexible work schedule and be very goal driven in a luxury setting. We are looking for a positive leader with experience overseeing a strong team.
For more information on the property, please visit:
Join Fortune's #1 Best Company to Work For and enjoy excellent benefits - medical insurance, matching 401k, 4+ weeks of PTO, tuition reimbursement, and Hilton travel benefits!
Step into the Jewel of the Desert and apply today!
What will I be doing?
As Guest Services Manager, you would be responsible for managing the Guest Services operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Manage all Guest Service operations to include, but not limited to, guest luggage and package storage and delivery, message delivery, valet and parking services, gratuity distribution, systems management, budget and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
· Oversee daily operations in all Guest Services departments
· Assist Front Office Operations and act as Manager on Duty
· Manage administrative projects and ensure adherence to established quality standards
· Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
· Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
· Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!