To To be a passionate host and highly collaborative member of the guest service team who assists the Front Office Manager in leading the department and delivering brighthearted customer experiences, mainly in Front Office but also in F&B.
What will I be doing?
· Execute duties as assigned by the Front Office Manager or General Manager
· Organise the work area to be able to deliver brighthearted service from welcome to good-bye in assigned shifts (early, late, night)
· Provide a friendly and brand unique welcome to guests (Check In)
· Supervise and support Guest Service Agents Front Office in delivering brighthearted customer service in all shifts (early, late, night) and enrolling Hilton Honors
· Demonstrate an awareness of guest priorities, anticipate needs, build rapport and resolve guest problems very quickly
· Close guest transactions in Front Office effectively, solicit feedback, and deliver a memorable goodbye (Check out)
· Assist the Front Office Manager in providing a safe and stimulating working environment, allowing all Guest Service Front Office Team Members to thrive and grow their skills.
· Train new Guest Service Front Office Team Members on processes, products, systems and brighthearted guest service delivery as per guidance of the Front Office Manager
· Hold pre and post shift briefs with the Guest Service Front Office Team and apply learning during the next shift
· Regularly attend mandatory F&B service trainings to be ready to work shifts in F&B service should it be required. Duties of a GS Front Office Supervisor, who is scheduled to work in F&B can also include the order-taking, delivery of any food and/or beverage items, and clearing of tables.
· Be a positive and very active contributor in meetings (e.g. Huddles) with the Guest Service Front Office team to help achieve / maintain a high level of trust & engagement
· Assist the Front Office Manager in planning, offering and conducting regular skills and system trainings for Guest Service Agents Front Office and F&B.
· Volunteer to participate in company campaigns like TwP or Team Members committees such as the Brighthearted Committee
· Provide constructive suggestions/feedback to the Front Office Manager on product, processes
· Always deliver ‘fair share' in team task elements of the role and support colleagues whose workload may temporarily be heavy.
· Be a role model for others in regards to passionate, friendly guest service in line with HGI brand values and personality behaviours.
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
A Front Office Guest Service Supervisor serving Hilton Brand hotels is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information to resolve conflicts
· Basic mathematical skills and considerable skill in the use and operation of a calculator to prepare complex mathematical calculations without error
· Ability to listen effectively and comprehend the English language to understand and obtain instructions and information
· Ability to see and hear in order to observe and detect signs of emergency situations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!