Hilton is delighted to announce the applications for our internships are now open across the UK and Ireland
Start Date: July-September 2023
Duration: 12 Months.
Location: Hotels across the UK and Dublin
Benefits and Pay
- £10-£11 per hour plus service charge
- Travel and food discounts: 100 discounted hotel nights per year plus 50% off Food & Beverage (subject to individual outlets)
- Free meals on duty
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Pension scheme
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Grow your career and Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) & Wellbeing Hub
- And more!
Why Work for Hilton?
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 7000+ properties in 119 countries and territories.
In the 100+ years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 18 world-class brands, including our flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognised hotel brand in the world.
We are consistently endorsed by our employees as a Great Place to Work in all of the countries in which we operate, and for the last five years we have been voted by UK students as the most popular Graduate Recruiter in the Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism sector (TargetJobs Awards 2021)
What are we looking for?
As with any job, we do have certain criteria that you will need to meet in order to be considered for this amazing opportunity. These are detailed on our career site under the individual adverts however we are always looking for those who embody the Hilton Values
- It is expected that the placement student will serve every guest in line with hotel brand standards.
- Comply with all relevant legislation governing hygiene, fire, health & safety at work and adhere to rules, regulations & policies of the hotel
- Attend work on a 39-hour weekly rota
- Carry out all duties with a positive, courteous & friendly manner
If you would like to be considered for this internship please ensure that you submit your application (in English) on or before 22nd December 2022. Please bear with us whilst we process your application as we receive a lot of interest and we want to ensure that each applicant is given the consideration he/she deserves.
You’ll be contacted via email by our Human Resources Team who will inform you of the outcome and (if applicable) next steps. If your application is taken forward, you will be asked to complete a video assessment and a face to face / virtual interview
Beyond the Internship
Whilst we are not always able to guarantee an offer of employment at the end of your studies, we like to keep in touch with our intern community and many have successfully re-joined Hilton upon completion of their degree. To give you a few examples, we currently have former interns working for us in Finance, Marketing, Sales, HR, Procurement… The list goes on!