At Waldorf Astoria Park City, we create unforgettable experiences for our Guests, meaningful opportunities for our Team Members, and a positive impact in our community. We are looking for a Full Time Guest Service Agent to join our amazing Front Office team!
· Free Epic Local Ski Pass
· Daily Pay option
· Drastically discounted spa services
· 50% off of restaurant
· Free daily team member meals
· and so much more!
Why join the Waldorf Astoria Park City?
· Become a Team Member of the #1 Best Place to work, according to Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020 and 2019
· Working in an environment where kindness, creativity and authenticity is highly appreciated
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates over 6,000 properties in more than 100 countries and 50% Food & Beverage discounts
· The world is yours– Your next role could be as a concierge, reservations agent or within a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts?
Waldorf Astoria create authentic, personalized experiences for our Guests that ensure unforgettable memories. If you understand the value of personalized attention and meaningfully connecting with others, you may just be the person we’re looking for!
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Service Agent, you would be responsible for the check-in and check-out process as well as answering questions regarding regarding local dining and attractions, hotel hours of operations, and other guest requests. Specifically you would be responsible for performing the following tasks:
· Welcome and fulfill the check-in process for Guests and group arrivals
· Complete the check-out process for departing guests using the hotel systems
· Serve as a key point of contact for Guests, effectively and efficiently managing requests, inquiries, and complaints
· Maintain current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
· Provide information, advice, and booking service for a wide variety of Guest inquiries
· Maximize sales revenues through upselling and incentive programs
· Perform general incoming communication duties, including taking reservations via telephone and electronic registration systems
What are we looking for?
· Passion and willingness to learn
· Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
· Genuinely friendly and caring
· Enjoys working as part of a team
· Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
· Excellent communication and organization skills
· Ability and eagerness to consistently delight and satisfy our guests