A Conference and Events Sales Supervisor will support conference and banquet selling strategies to maximise lead conversion and revenue.
What will I be doing?
As Conference and Events Sales Supervisor, you will support conference and banquet selling strategies to maximise lead conversion and revenue. The Conference and Events Sales Supervisor will also support a culture of high quality standards and proactive selling. Specifically, a Conference and Events Sales Supervisor will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Maximise all conference and banqueting revenue opportunities
· Assist in reviewing forthcoming business plans, identify gaps and ensure proactive measures to fill capacity and meet set targets
· Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
· Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel, and manage the departments to achieve that strategy
· Understand the competitive marketplace and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market
· Ensure the Team is developed effectively and generate a culture of high quality standards and pro-active selling
· Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
· Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
· Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
· Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
· Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
· Participate in hotel promotional activities