Here's a good lead for you…
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES - No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”. With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow.
Salary range £24.000 - £25.000 DOE
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Grow your Career
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Grow your career
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Holiday: 28 daysincluding bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Discounted dental and health cover
- Discounted Taxi when public transports stop running
- Short Term accommodation to support your relocation from other area of the UK
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
A Conference and Events (C and E) Sales Executive will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions.
What will I be doing?
As C and E Sales Executive, you will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. The C and E Sales Executive will interact frequently with Guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business. Specifically, a C and E Sales Executive will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
- Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
What are we looking for?
A C and E Sales Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Demonstrated previous experience working in the Conference and Events function
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
The most recognized name in the industry, Hilton remains synonymous with the word “hotel.” From inaugural balls and Hollywood awards galas to business events and days to remember, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company