Directs and organizes the activities of the Food & Beverage departments to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service. Plans and directs the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation. Implements effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs. Ensures compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards. Helps ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service. Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates staff.
About the property and vibe:
Please click The Ray Hotel for more information about the property!
What will I be doing?
· Oversee daily F&B operations at The Rooftop, The Ray that encompases 22K sqft of flexible space that includes: bar, lounge area, cabanas, pool area and sundeck.
· Will oversee manage pool, restaurant and events
· Activation of rooftop venues of bar, resturant and pool
· Hire, develop and mentor team members
· Proven success in delivering high level of guest satisfaction, increasing revenue and team member engagement
What are we looking for?
· 2+ years of restaurant general manager experience in a high volume, fast pace, high energy environment
· 2+ years of forecasting and budgeting experience
· Lifestyle pool activation
· Experience managing rooftop bars and restaurants
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!