About the Property
Property is located in Hagerstown, Maryland and is an award winning property in the top 5% of all Hampton Inn's for many years.
This property has been owned by DPR Enterprises Incorporate for the last 24 years.
A General Manager is responsible for managing daily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
As the General Manager, you would be responsible for managing daily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Lead, direct and manage all hotel operations including, but not limited to hotel budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, leading service initiatives, leading and managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, leading and developing the executive team, responding to guests' inquiries and resolving concerns and hotel-wide meeting participation and facilitation
· Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
· Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly the executive team and department heads, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
· Recruit, interview and train team members
· Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and service and financial measurements
· Identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct those deficiencies
· Serve as primary liaison with hotel owners and corporate entities
- At least 2 years experience in a managerial role within the hospitality industry, preferably in a hotel setting.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively manage a diverse team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of achieving financial targets and driving business growth.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in using hotel management software and other relevant computer applications.
-Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
-Integrity - We do the right things, all the time.
-Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
-Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
-Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
-Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Health Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
This job posting is for a position at a hotel that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment practices, including recruiting, hiring, salary, benefits and compensation decisions, and the collection and processing of the personal data that you provide on this website. If you accept this position, you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Hilton. You will not be eligible from compensation or benefits from Hilton. You will be eligible for compensation or benefits only as may be provided to you by the independent franchisee.