Description de l'offre
A General Manager with Embassy Suites by Hilton is responsible for managing daily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham is set just minutes from both Birmingham Shuttlesworth International Airport and downtown. Located in a quiet and upscale area, Embassy Suites Birmingham is close to the inspiring exhibits at the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute and colleges such as UAB and Samford University.
Guests at this Birmingham hotel stay in fully furnished two-room suites with balconies and included amenities such as two flat-screen televisions, WiFi, and a complimentary shuttle that travels within short distances.
Our Embassy Suites hotel in Birmingham offers 5,100 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space, including a 4,704 sq. ft. ballroom for hosting a large conference or banquet for up to 320 guests. Plunge into the heated indoor swimming pool. Keep fit in the fitness center, fully equipped with cardio machines and weights.
Indulge in a unique dining experience at Ruth's Chris Steak House, located within the hotel, and enjoy a free made-to-order breakfast every morning. Savor drinks and snacks at the complimentary Evening Reception.
· All-suite Birmingham hotel with microwaves, fridges and 2 TVs
· 1 mile from exclusive shopping and dining in Homewood and Mountain Brook
· Free made-to-order breakfast and complimentary Evening Reception
· 5,100 sq. ft. of flexible Birmingham meeting and event space
· Ruth's Chris Steak House serving succulent steaks and seafood
· Complimentary shuttle to Birmingham airport and within short distances of hotel
What will I be doing?
As the General Manager, you would be responsible for managing daily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Lead, direct and manage all hotel operations including, but not limited to hotel budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, leading service initiatives, leading and managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, leading and developing the executive team, responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns and hotel-wide meeting participation and facilitation
· Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
· Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly the excutive team and department heads, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
· Recruit, interview and train team members
· Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and service and financial measurements
· Identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct those deficiencies
· Serve as primary liaison with hotel owners and corporate entities
What are we looking for?
· Minimum of 3+ years of general manager, hotel manager or equivalent
· Experience managing $7M+ in revenue or greater
· Experience with budgeting and forecasting with proven success in driving revenue
· Hilton brand experience
· Local market experience
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
H Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
· Living the Values
· Customer Focus
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.