With an enviable location in the centre of Aberdeen, Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre hotel offers spacious rooms with free WiFi, only 5 minutes' drive from Aberdeen Beach. The hotel's Native Restaurant specializes in Scottish cuisine with locally source produce. Cocktails are served in the Native lounge. Guest rooms feature modern bathrooms with free toiletries and walk-in rain showers. Rooms also provide tea and coffee facilities plus 32-inch TVs with on-demand movies.
The on-site Precor® Fitness Centre features a fully equpped, modern gym. There is also a business center and 24-hour service at the front desk. The Pavilion Pantry offers a range of snacks while room service is also available.
Our Aberdeen hotel offers a fantastic location and great value.
What will I be doing?
As a Front Desk Supervisor, you will oversee the front office activities between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments. A Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for supervising the activities that create the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Supervise Front Desk operations during your assigned shift to a consistently high standard
· Ensure your shift team have an current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
· Advise your shift team of any special events or VIP Guests in the hotel that day
· Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work
· Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing program
· Manage Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints promptly and completely
· Maintain the professional appearance of the Front Desk with a focus on hospitality and Guest service
What are we looking for?
A Front Desk Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Front Office supervisory experience in the hotel sector
· Strong commercial/business awareness and demonstration of sales capabilities
· Calm, organized work ethic with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Excellent supervisory, inter-personal, and communication skills
· A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent, 39hrs per week
Salary - £8.84 per hour + Hilton perks & benefits programme #hiltonworkperks
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage