A Front Desk Supervisor supervises the activities manages at the hotel front desk, including check-in/check-out, Guest requests, concierge services and promotion of in-house activities.
What will I be doing?
As a Front Desk Supervisor, you will oversee the front office activities between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments. A Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for supervising the activities that create the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Supervise Front Desk operations during your assigned shift to a consistently high standard
· Ensure your shift team have an current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
· Advise your shift team of any special events or VIP Guests in the hotel that day
· Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work
· Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing program
· Manage Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints promptly and completely
· Maintain the professional appearance of the Front Desk with a focus on hospitality and Guest service