A Front Office/Recreation Supervisor is responsible for assisting Front Desk Management with the supervision of department's daily operations to include in-house and golf reservations while providing prompt and courteous customer service.
What will I be doing?
As a Front Office/Recreation Supervisor, you would be point of contact for in-house reservations, block tee times, implement recreation programs and provide exceptional customer service. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Sell individual tee times as well as coordinate golf tournaments
· Coordinate pre-arrival process for front desk to include VIP assignments, pre-authorize 3rd party credit cards, and handle all special reservations from General Manager
· Work with Sales, Event Services, and other operational departments to ensure guest expectations
· Audit daily Front Desk transaction, monitor daily Food & Beverage postings and make corrections as needed with the goal of maximizing revenue
· Assist with guest calls to include requests for folio and receipts, disputes, changes to MOPs, and travel agent billing inquires
· Supportive functions for front desk, PBX, and group rooms
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!