A Front Office Coordinator assists in daily Front Office operations and works with customers and Guests to serve their needs and provide an excellent customer service experience.
What will I be doing?
As Front Office Coordinator, you will assist in daily Front Office operations and work with customers and Guests to serve their needs and provide an excellent customer service experience. A Front Office Coordinator is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Assist the Front Office Manager with daily Front Office operations
· Provide prompt service and actively seek opportunities to drive Guest satisfaction
· Ensure the team are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from either the Guests or other departments
· Manage, resolve or escalate any and all Guest complaints quickly
· Work with all facilities and services provided within the hotel and identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting new or ongoing events
· Advise team of any special events or VIP Guests in the hotel for events or for general accommodations
· Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the hotel and the local area and be aware of the daily hotel event schedule
· Attend all Front Office meetings
· Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
· Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner