You are that cheerful and hospitable team member who takes care of a perfect first impression behind the reception of Hilton Garden Inn Leiden. You enjoy making conversation with our guests and you go above and beyond. You are a natural leader and you enjoy to motivate and inspire your team. That is the reason why the team is super enthusiastic and our guests are returning and leave great reviews about our hotel.
What else are you going to do? We will explain it shortly, but we are more than willing to tell you more about it in a conversation.
Together with your team, you provide an efficient and unique check-in and check-out to our guests during day, afternoon and night shifts. Besides that, you are always there to assist our guests and help them solve any potential complaints. Lastly, you are a great leader who trains and motivates your team to achieve their personal goals.
We are convinced that you can help us to pursue our success. So, what is in it for you?
· Development opportunities through our extensive training offerings, personal development plans and coaching
· Career progression within our hotel, the Hilton hotels in the Netherlands and even internationally
· Travel the world! Use our unique travel program, Go Hilton, and receive substantial discount on hotel rooms all over the world and 50% discount on F&B
· A diverse and inclusive culture within our organization which has been awarded as Great Place To Work several times!
· A good starting salary, in which you can grow. Salary indication; within wage scale 6 of the Horeca CLA
· Incentives and 25% night allowance on top of your salary
· 25 paid vacation days
· Travel allowance based on your travel distance
· We work hard and play hard, we offer several nice team building and sports activities
· Our organization believes corporate responsibility is very important. We love to give back to our community and the environment and you can help us do that
· On a daily base, you will be able to enjoy delicious and healthy meals in our Team Member restaurant
Do you recognize yourself as our Front Desk Supervisor? Then we are looking for you!
Besides an enthusiastic personality you are / you have;
· Experience as Receptionist in a hotel, preferably experience in a supervisory role or shift leader
· A real team player with a ‘Hands on’ mentality
· A hospitable attitude and great up sell skills
· Communicative skills in Dutch and English
· Flexible to work, also in evenings, nights and weekends
· We offer a supplement of 25% on your salary for the hours you work during the night
Sounds good? Contact us and join the Hilton Family!
Isn’t this what you were expecting? No problem, review our other vacancies or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org !